Monday, March 27, 2006

Heading to the Gala

Hello All,

I haven't been writing on the blog, because there's been nothing going on in my life at all. I pretty much work, watch tv with my bro and hang out with Pegs and Hugh a bit. C'est tout. On the upside, I had a review here at work the other day and they didn't even realize that my contract was only for 6 months, so I'll be employed for at least the next year, which is nice. I've started looking for new apartments since I'll be roommateless come June when Bren either moves home or moves in with Jeff. This Saturday I'm going to the Ottawa Gala (www.ottawagala.com) According to the website it's a 'who's who of young professionals in Ottawa. The sister of one of the girls I work with is the co-chair and she got me a free VIP ticket, so free drinks for me :) There will be a few other people from work there. If nothing else, it's an excuse to get dressed up and hopefully meet some new people. That's all for me. Lynds, congrats again about the job and Madonna. CT, hope you get your drink on this weekend. Miss you all lots. I'm out.

MC

No comments: