Saturday, March 25, 2006

Even better news...

Hi again...
Yesterday I met the head nurse from the transplant unit for an interview. The interview went well and I now for sure have the job. We were discussing start and end dates so I thought I'd ask about finishing earlier in August. To my surprise, she was totally willing to have me finish as early as Aug. 10th!!! She is from Nova Scotia and said she knows how hard it is being so far away from home. I offered to help out Labour Day weekend because I'll have to be back for school then anyway. I am so excited!!! I get to be home for 2 weeks at the end of August...see you girls, go to Peake's, go to the beach and all the other fun PEI summer stuff. Carolyn and I have discussed some plans already - mainly involving Nalgene bottles and daytime Myron's. I'll also get to see my aunt and cousins from Calgary because they are coming to PEI then too. I realized that it will be my parent's 35th wedding anniversary this year too. So my time at home will be jam-packed with activities. The only thing that could possibly make me more excited about summer is if Madonna comes here!! There's a rumour that she's going to have a concert here in July. Jane and I are prepared to sleepover in line for tickets. I'll keep you posted.
Miss you lots.

Love, Lynds

Ps - I can't post any pics of Chloe's party because I forgot she ate the USB cord for my camera. (I'm sure you're all very disappointed.) Unfortunately it's a weird size USB cord that I can't find anywhere.

No comments: