Friday, March 31, 2006

Its been awhile...

Ok so its been a long time since I've been on the blog, and I found some very interesting things on here. I also did not know that Dean was married , or getting married or whatever that post was... WOW. Anyway, Lyndsay I can't believe you have the chance to go and see Madonna, I am so envious its ridiculous.
There isn't much going on in my life, found out there are 2 weddings in the family (not my sisters) this summer in PEI so I'll be home then, not 100% on the dates yet. I'm going crazy homesick for PEI right now I can't stand this city, or the people in it...grrr... thats me venting sorry. I'm just bitter cause I'm not going to the Junos!! hahaha yea right. Well ladies sorry I don't have much to say or much of anything interesting going on, same ole same ole

P.

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Then come home for the weekend girl! It's beautiful here right now. I'm going out to the Gahan with Lynn tonight and she has a couple of friends visiting so we're going to meet up and take it from there. Hopefully head out and have a blast! Hope the rest of you have an awesome weekend. Can you tell I'm ridiculously happy it's Friday. I'm almost giddy.