Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Milestone...

Hi ladies,

I know this probably isn't exciting to anyone else, but I just tried on my favorite stuff from last summer that 2 months ago I couldn't even button, and now I can!!! A few things need a few more pounds to go before they look good again, but the fact that I can get into them makes me so happy! Just felt the need to share. CT, get me to a couple Ufit classes when I get home, and I'll be good to go. And I heard from the Medical Society lady, I have to call her when I get home and we're going to meet that first week :) Talk to you all soon. Lynds, congrats on the pup.

Love,
MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Wow Michelle that is great news all around. Both the medical society lady and the pounds. So how much does your mother owe you now? That will be good drinking money and as for ufit I'm still pretty sore from Tuesday but I'll be good to go by Saturday.
CT