Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Girls...

Girls we need to get our shit together!! The summer is supposed to be the time for intersting stories and good times. And by the looks of our blog we had more going on in March! I am guessing it's because for the most part we are all together and see each other every day so there's no need. Michelle arrives home this evening and I think we're all going to hit the races. Pamela there is a new ride there called the F reak out and it looks like so much fun. Lori and I had my bro convinced to go on it last night but we got out there and line up was way too long. That's basically all I got for now, going to go out to my class room for a little while today I think so I'll have the rest of hte week free to do whatever.
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Excellent I can't wait to try the new ride...and then get a candy apple yum yum. Looking at the pictures on blog from your trip looks like you had fun.

See you soon

oh yea and I think i've shared some interesting stories...

xoxo P.