Friday, August 19, 2005

I am alive

I know I have been totally lacking in Blogstories but I am back and have some for yas!
I haven't even read the blog in awhile so I am sorry about not being in with the "know"....
CT I am glad that Sasha is feeling better. That must have been so scary!
Europe sounds even more amazing now, I can't wait to go!!! Due to get there next May.....
Working alot!!! Flirting still ongoing with Jonny (guy from work). Not much has happened other than a few kisses and cuddling, which suprises me, however I am sure it is because we work together and also after thinking I found the love of my life then having my heart ripped out and thrown in the trash compactor I am scared!
Jack Johnson was AMAZING, STELLAR, UNBELIEVEABLE. WOW! That is all I can say. A tear came to my eye when he started singing Rodeo Clowns (fav song), and Taylor as that is the song Bobby (surf dude from Cali) played on his guitar for us that night in Newcastle............
This might come to a shock to everyone but I had a professional photoshoot done yesterday!
I know I was quite taken aback when this man came into Martinis a couple weeks ago and wanted to do headshots of me (for free), and wanted nothing in return. Everyone told me to be careful and I was. It was during the day (early evening) and I made sure that this guy was legit before going. It was so weird at first just standing there smiling and posing while lights and a camera is on you. After about 10 min I felt pretty comfortable and didn't think anything of it. Apparently (according to the photographer and his assistant) I am a natural..... whatever they probally say that to everyone. I get a CD of the photos and then get to decide weither or not I want to release them on a portfolio....... what the hell! I have no clue what to think or do. hahaha I think it is funny. I always did want to be in a Noxeema commercial..........

Lots of Love and thinking about all the fun you are having on PEI with Mo and everyone, I will be homw at Christmas.... Dec 23rd until the 30th!
Amanda

No comments: