Saturday, August 27, 2005

Another drunk night for MC... I think

Hello ladies,
Well it may not have been MC that was drunk. I decided to drink Smirnoff Twist last night. I will never ever do that again. Michelle and I drank alone at my place and headed out. Once there I bought a beer. I must say I was feeling a little giddy. In fact I was downright hilarious if I do say so myself. We met up with Rebecca and Rachel and danced a little and had some fun. To make a long story short I woke up at 7:30 am lying on my bed fully clothed with no blankets what so ever. I looked beside me and found my blankets on the floor and underneath them was a chicken. With only his feathers on if you get my drift. I know ladies this code is hard to crack. Very little memory except getting very sick in the bathroom but I don't remember getting to the bed. That's about it for me. It was interesting to say the least.
PS Never drinking again ever!!
CT

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Sounds like a great night girls...so how was the drinking on last night?? any good stories?

The Girls said...

oh no, that is too bad that you don't remember. What did you do with the poultry after? I am guessing that you had a good night!
I have been sick all weekend so nothing new on this end of the country.
Love, Amanda

Anonymous said...

Do you really think we drank again the next night?? Never drinking again ever! Until at least Friday.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Friday you can do it all over again- minus the Smirnoff Twist! Maybe you'll get to make up for your poultry mishap with "shake n' bake" fun next time around... haha I'm sure by the weekend I'll be in fine shape to say a final goodbye to the summer.