Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back on the Island

Hello Ladies,
Yes Lynds and I are alive and had an absolutely marvelous time in Europe. We didn't really get a chance to email anyone because it was so hard to find a computer that worked anywhere. Thanks for emailing us anyway MC it's nice to know that you were thinking about us while we were gone. We left Paris yesterday morning at 12:55 am France time and we arrived at home at midnight our time last night i.e. 5 am France time. So needless to say were going to be messed for a couple of days. Still Paris was absolutely amazing, we got to watch the sun set from the top of the Eiffel tower and we got to see it sparkle because it lights up and flashes every hour after dark. We had fun in Rome too but it was unbelievably hot and we were pretty scared because the theft there is ridiculous. There are a lot of stories, far too many to get into right now but I will pull a Michelle and go a little picture happy.
Love,
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I just wanted you to know that I'm extremely happy to know that you both made it back in one piece. Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics when I get back...I know when that's going to be, but I don't think I'm going to tell :P

MC