Sunday, July 10, 2005

5 day weekends aren't as good as you'd think

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing? I've noticed the blog was totally ignored while we were all at home. I guess we didn't need to post when we saw each other everyday. Well, what sorts of exciting stories do I have for you today? None really. I'm on day 4 of my first 5 day weekend. Kind of bored actually. Got up at noon, then went out for a walk this afternoon to Kensington Market which is kind of like the Market in Ottawa, but much dirtier. It's not too appealing to buy fruits and vegetables from a place where it smells like raw sewage, so I didn't actually get anything. On the way back here I saw the guy who plays Tommy on Instant Star on CTV. Probably not exciting to most, but I actually like the show and he's really hot, so I was happy. Then on my way in the building, I finally ran into Mr. Billy Hennessy. Good times. We chatted for a bit, he told me about his amazing weekend and how he was at the office until 2am on Thursday. Invited me to this club they've got booked out for next Friday. Sounds like a lot of fun, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him I'll be at an Avril concert, and I've got no one to go with me to his party even if I wanted to. :( so sad. Went out in TO for the first time last night with the other white girls from my class. It was pretty fun, but as always, the pre-drinking was more fun than actually going out. The mission was to pick up guys for me and Lauryn, but things didn't quite work out. Shocking, I know. So, that's my story. Hope you all had great weekends, and CT and Lynds, how you check this out once in awhile while you're in Europe. Talk to you all later.

MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Lynds and I are checking it all right MC. Im sorry to hear that you didnt pick up. Although I wouldnt really want you to just pick up some random in TO. Those are the kinds of things you do on PEI and that way you can see them at Daytime Myrons a few weeks later ;) All right love you all and will post something before this trip is over I promise.
CT and Lynds