Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another Baby Girl!

Just in case you didn't know, Janice had her baby this past Saturday which was July 9th. She had a baby girl, Anna Grace who was 9 pounds 8 ounces (Same as Rebekah). Everyone is doing well and the baby is so beautiful. She is a great new addition to the family and I can't wait to show you all pictures of her, if you want to see any I can send you an email them, just let me know . Hope you have a great day, hope lyndsay and carolyn are having fun

P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thatäs so great Pam. Congratulation on the new babz. Another girl. Ladi3s LZndy and I would reallz like to hear some emails from zou gals. PS kezboard is different over here. So please send emails and tell us whatäs oging on in zour lives. We are presentlz in Austria where I am humming the Sound of Music constantlz for Lznds benefit. Love zou all and hope to hear from zou soon. CT and Lynds