Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Help our blog please!!

Please help! Our blog is having extreme difficulties being interesting. Either the blog is dull or we are, and girls I'm sorry but I'm going to vote for us. So you guys all need to take turns coming to visit me. Otherwise by the time anyone gets home I will have completely forgotten how to talk to people my own age. When I speak now I stop mid-way through sentences and let the person I'm talking to finish them to ensure they understand. I did this to a 13 year old yesterday and to a 15 year old today. Damn primary teacher. So tomorrow my dad turns 60, insanity huh? What else, parent teacher interviews. Just waiting for Foxy to come over so we can watch the two man luge. What an event! Hope you are all doing well and I hope you are all enjoying this winter to the fullest.
CT

No comments: