Thursday, February 23, 2006

Finally!

Woo hoo. Finally some blog action. I check this every so often hoping to read some exciting, funny, or scadalous tid bits, but alas, no such luck until now. Michelle and CT, it was great to hear you are both still alive and well. As for me, I am just kicking back in Calgary with not too much to do... I really shouldn't be posting right now because I have absolutely nothing exciting to say! haha Work is amasing- I get free clothes as gifts from designers and I get to deal with companies in Italy, Paris, Holland, and Germany... yep, can't complain. Plus, I am working independantly as a jewelry distributor for Instyle Now, so with some luck I will be making some big bucks soon! Other than that, my life is pretty boring so I guess I'll be wrapping this post up soon. Carolyn, I really wish you lived here- I need someone to hit the town with! Amanda, when are you coming to see me again? I miss you! Oh, Michelle- every time I watch The Bachelor I can't help thinking about how much you look like Moana!! Has anyone else noticed this? Oh, and words about American Idol- I think Ace is one beautiful, sexy man... Well, that's it for me... Hope to see more blogging action from you all to get some updates on everyone's lives.

Marla

4 comments:

The Girls said...

I wish I was there too! Then I could be borrowing some of those free clothes you're getting. It sounds like the perfect spot for you! And yes Ace is beautiful!!
CT

The Girls said...

I'm glad you're still alive Marla. I haven't heard from you in a long time. I wish I was out there too. I love having Peggy around, but we don't really go out on the town. I'm jealous of the perks of your job. The best thing that happens here at the hospital is we get free lunch every second Wednesday and Friday. I will have to check out the Bachelor site and take a look at this girl. I also agree Ace is beautiful, but he reminds me a little too much of Michael Smith, aka the Inn Chef on the Food Network. I'm rooting for the guy with the shaved head...he's my fav. Now that we're on a streak, I hope everyone keeps up with the posts :D

MC

The Girls said...

I think Paula's going to molest the guy with the shaved head therefore he will be kicked off the show. Just my 2 cents. Keep it up.
CT

The Girls said...

I think Paula's going to molest the guy with the shaved head therefore he will be kicked off the show. Just my 2 cents. Keep it up.
CT