Wednesday, February 22, 2006

All right, first off I must apologize to Michelle for the fact that I totally dissed her on MSN twice. Can't be helped, my parents were here helping me hang pics in my apt. I finally got a couple of posters at Micheals and have them up now. So I know I haven't been around to talk to much but as you can imagine this has been my absolutely insanse season. Last weekend I spent at home in forever and even then I was still at the rink Saturday and Sunday but I got to sleep in my own bed at least. Foxy was here for a visit last week and we got to watch some Olympics and American Idol. So last weekend Saturday night my staff had a thing at the Dublin for the who wants to be a thousandaire trivia. I headed up there around 7ish. Of course who gets called up to the stage but moi. Luckily one of the other teachers and I had been drinking Smirnoff Ice with grenadine and I had already finished my second. Thus, I was 'smart'. My questions were pretty easy to start off. I.e. which of the following is a contraceptive, jumping up and down after sex, drinking a coke after, something else, or none of the above. Got that one pretty fast. Closest to the sun, pot makes you. I won 2 beer, 2 beer glasses and a basket of wings. I lost on the who is Glass Tiger touring with question . Oh well. Most of the staff left around 11 but one other teacher and I stayed and who should arrive but Jeff and Howie. Oh my boys! Just dance then went to China Garden but still fun. This weekend I would love to go to the ECMA's but I'm heading to Ktown for a comp. Friday at 5 and should be home Sunday by 3. Just in time to coach powerskating at 4:30. Poor Ryan will have to do everything, I'll be lucky to drag myself around the ice. But in the evening I am thinking about going to Matt Mayes at Myrons I think it will be good. SO ladies that's about it for me. Yesterday we did off ice with the girls and on the way there I just had to find time to stop at Wal-mart and pick me up a little RENT! Woo hoo! I haven't had a chance to watch the whole way through yet because I'm addicted to the Olympics but I will soon. Love you all and miss you all CT

No comments: