Friday, November 18, 2005

Michelle and Piaza Joe's finally call a truce

Ok ladies come on. Life must be at least half interesting so you could drop a line from now and then. As for us MC and I went out for our ritual Friday night supper. It was my week to pick and I chose Piaza Joe's. Well to start off our waiter was none other than the UPEI keeper who scored the goal during Sunday's game. He came over to the table to say Good evening and MC went Hello, good day I mean good evening ech I can't talk. I swear my face went red for her she was so embarassing. So then when he came back I was like we just wanted to say how awesome you played last weekend. Luckily MC quickly said she's Tess's brother to take the "why are you stalking me?" look off his face. Then of course she was like i mean sister oh my God I can't talk. I swear her face was like purple. So then we had an absolutely awesome meal that we both loved and came back here. So here it is 7 years later and MC finally like Piaza Joe's. Now here's for a good story. Does everyone remember the time MC took the pen to Peake's and wrote on her leg in the bathroom so she wouldn't forget? Of course we all remember that moment. So MC went to trivia on Wednesday night and was talking to Sean Kidd. In talking Saul said to her "Well you're (looks her up and down) mildly attractive." It gets better. So MC goes to the bathroom at the Wave, goes in the stall, and takes a video of herself repeating what he says into her digital camera. Now MC I'm not laughing at you but we're all definitely laughing with you. Oh good times. Anyway love to hear what the rest of you are up to.
CT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To set the record straight, I didn't make the video just to remember that I was 'mildly attractive'...I also wanted to remember that Saul was planning to go to Oxford to do his masters, and that since I was smart, and mildly attractive, I should do well in life, whether I decide to stay in PEI or move far far away. It was pretty funny, and it was late and I'd had a few drinks, so I just wanted to make sure I remembered. LEave it to CT to only tell the parts of the story she wanted you to hear.

MC