Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I need a little break from work so thought I'd post a hello. I don't have many blog-worthy stories because I feel like all I do is school work. rrr. I finish classes next week! Yippee!! Yikes...that means I have to write 2 term papers in the next two weeks. :( I even skipped one of my classes this morning to work on two other papers.
What has everyone been up to lately? Do you know what happens tomorrow???? RENT is released! I'm so excited. I'm planning to go Friday night with some friends to celebrate our last clinical day for the semester. I hope it's still out at Christmas because I think I will need to see it multiple times. It might be hard to hold back from singing. I went to see Walk the Line on the weekend with Darcy. It was so good! It even made me cry in a couple of parts.
I'm trying to think of what else is new. I went to a free Black Eyed Peas concert a little while ago. Best Buy had this concert to celebrate the opening of 5 new stores in MTL. There were contests to get tickets. Jane's friend got us tickets. It was a lot of fun but I also felt like I was in a Best Buy cult. There were Best Buy lights, Best Buy banners, and Best Buy employees doing Best Buy chants handing out Best Buy flyers. I guess the brainwashing didn't work because I have yet to step in any of the MTL stores.
Has anyone heard Madonna's new CD? I love it. I had saved part of my itunes gift certificate for it. :)

Miss you,

Lynds xo

No comments: