Monday, December 12, 2005

Interview

Hey Ladies,

How's it going? Everyone getting excited for Christmas? CT and I were thinking that perhaps we could all get together the afternoon of Friday Dec 23. We were thinking maybe we could do lunch then hang out for awhile. Sweet potato fries at the Pilot House might be good...yum. We'll all be home then, I have that afternoon off of work, and I don't think most of us have family plans in the afternoons. It could be the ideal timing.

Also, I had a job interview today with the Chalmers Research Group who does the clinical trials at the Children's Hospital in Ottawa. I think it went well and I'll find out on Friday if I've got it or not. It seems like a good place to get into where I'd have the opportunity to move up within the company as I get more experience. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I should go since I'm at work, but I just wanted to put out that idea for our get together. Let me know what you think. Can't wait to see everyone :) Miss you lots.

Love,
MC

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Well Michelle I for one think that's a grand idea. And not just because I thought of it. Of course ladies as you can probably guess I have to be at the rink at 3:30 so lunch works out better for me as evenings are usually rink times. Also all the best on the job MC. Then I'll once again be the only ctown girls in ctown. Oh it's a lonely life :(.
CT

The Girls said...

Hey ladies!! Well the lunch on the 23 sounds good to me. I can see what Malcolom and dad are doing and maybe Sean can spend a little hang time with them, unless you don't mind if he comes? Its up to you! I can't wait to see everyone I just hope that it stops snowing long enough for me to drive there! Well See you all VERY soon!!
Love
P.

The Girls said...

Hi Ladies,
That sounds delicious. I can't wait to see you girls. I miss you! I'm now off to celebrate....I'm done!! No more stupid exams. Yipppeee!
See you soon. I'll probably be home late Saturday or Sunday. Good luck with the job michelle. Maybe they can send you on business trips to Montreal. :)
Love,
Lynds