Saturday, October 01, 2005

Saturday night in Ctown

Hello ladies,
I know it's been awhile since I postedon here. I hope you're all doing great. It's Saturday night and Michelle and I are at her place getting ready to watch a dvd on her laptop. Not much new here we're taking the weekend off. We were out both Friday and Saturday night last weekend. Nothing too exciting though except me ratting out this guy for busting a light then racing tomy bro's side so he'd protect me even though he was a tad loaded.

Thing in m y classroom are going good. Our first fire drill went off without a hitch!! The kids aer amazing during an indoor recess when I walk back to the class the other teachers don't look at me with pity on their faces. Instead it's more like envy. I did learn one very important thing Thursday though. Never give children honey on a stick outside of a bee house. Thisdid cause somem nervousness. Oh well it's all with the territority.
Later,k
CT

No comments: